What's trending now
- DON'T MISS IT - The National SBIR/STTR conference is slated for June 16-18 in Washington, DC. Click the News & Events link (top right) for more details.
- STTR 14.A solicitation - The DoD STTR 14.A solicitation is now closed.
- The Air Force typically notifies selectees within 90 days. For non-selected proposals the principle investigator or corporate official will be notified.
- If you are new to the Air Force SBIR/STTR program be sure to review the guidelines and other valuable information on our Phase I Awardee Training page in the Small Business section. We always appreciate your feedback. If you have any comments or need further assistance, please send us an e-mail.
- The Advanced Technology Search tool has been updated with the Air Force 14.1 solicitation topics. The tool provides a tremendous range of capabilities for all of our users, from Technical Points of Contact (TPOCs) and Transition Agents to the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) or Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) veteran or firms planning their first proposal. The search engine uses a taxonomy structured around key Air Force technology areas and allows users to quickly identify topics based upon potential technology applications. The tool is accessed by selecting the "Advanced Technology Search" link under any of the user areas (e.g., "Government"). All Air Force topics since the 2005 solicitation are searchable. A help guide is also available on the Advanced Technology Search page to assist the first-time user.
- Attention TPOCs, SBIR Program Managers and SBIR/STTR firms: The Air Force SBIR/STTR program office is looking for transition success stories, as well as innovative technologies with great potential for future transition or commercialization success. For more information on submitting a success-story candidate, send us an e-mail or find a Transition Agent on our Points of Contact page. Be sure to read about recent achievements in our SBIR Advantage newsletter or other success stories in our Publications library.
Check out News & Events
for more information on current and future happenings.
See our Solicitation Schedule for information on Air Force STTR 14.A. Also see the DoD Solicitations for instructions and additional guidance on topic selections for all of the military services.
Back to Top
Using this site
Our website is tailored to meet the needs of all users, whether you are from government, small business, prime contractors or academia. By selecting your area of business or interest on the left side of the page, you will find the information you need to understand and succeed with the Air Force SBIR/STTR programs.
All users have access to various search capabilities, from topics to awards, by using the "Topics/Award Data" tool on the right and the Advanced Technology Search tool, which provides even greater search capabilities.
Additional information, such as points of contact and publications, can be accessed via the links at the top of the page.
Be sure to update any of your bookmarks or shortcuts to our website. The old link, www.sbirsttrmall.com, is no longer valid.